How to Download MP3 Songs from YouTube to Music PlayEnglish
Listening to music is a very popular entertainment and is liked by many people. There are many online music platforms that can be accessed via Android devices, such as Google Play Music.
However, Google Play Music does only provide certain songs. So, for those of you who want to get access to music beyond that, one way to do this is to download MP3s from YouTube and save them to Google Play Music.
Here's how to do this:
1. Download the third-party app "YouTube to MP3 Converter" on Google Play Store.
2. Open the YouTube app and find the music video you want to download.
3. Click the Share button (curved arrow icon)
4. Copy Link or copy the link.
5. Return to the application "YouTube to MP3 Converter"
6. Paste the video link into the download field provided.
7. Select the download option and select the MP3 file storage location.
8. After the MP3 file is downloaded, open Google Play Music and sign in to your Google account.
9. Select the "Add music" option at the top of the screen and select the MP3 file you just downloaded.
10. Now MP3 songs can be played through Google Play Music.
Keep in mind that not all music on YouTube can be downloaded legally. Some music is copyright protected and cannot be downloaded without the copyright owner's permission.
Always make sure to check the copyright policy before downloading songs from YouTube.
In downloading songs from YouTube to Google Play Music, make sure to use trusted and licensed third-party applications to avoid the risk of malware or viruses on your Android device.
Also, make sure to download songs for personal use only and don't distribute them without permission.
In this way, we can enjoy our favorite music on Google Play Music without violating copyrights and still respecting the hard work of musicians and copyright owners.